[us_cta title=”To Learn More About Our VIP Program” color=”light” btn_label=”Click Here For Details” btn_color=”primary” btn_size=”” btn_icon=”” btn2_label=”” btn2_color=”primary” btn2_size=”” btn2_icon=”” btn_link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Finsideoutdogtraining.com%2Fvip” btn2_link=””]Our VIP program gives unlimited access you hundreds of dog training videos.[/us_cta]
If you are planning on adopting a dog from one of the Miami Animal Shelters, you deserve to be congratulated. Once you arrive, you’ll know you’ve come to the right place as there are hundreds of wonderful rescue dogs ready to be adopted and go home with their new owner. The Miami Animal Shelters includes a network of six local shelters located throughout the Miami area with their locations listed below.
Where do people go to get a dog? Frequently, they’ll be contacted by a friend who has some extra puppies and he needs to find new homes for them. Others will go to a local pet store or local breeder to buy one. Then there are the thousands who prefer to go to one of the Miami Animal Shelters. We believe this is a better and more humane place to get a dog. Why? Because you’ll have a fantastic number of dogs to choose from and if you get a dog from one of the Miami Animal Shelters you’re freeing up space for another rescue. One thing’s for sure … you’ll be surprised at how easy it is to get the perfect pet you’ve been looking for.
Miami Animal Shelters
Miami Animal Services
7401 NW 74 Street
Miami, FL 33166
Animal Services was originally a part of the Dade County Public Safety Department, and was later designated as the Animal Care and Control Division under the Public Works Department.
In 2001, the Miami-Dade Police Department took over the operation, and on October 1, 2005, the Animal Services Department (ASD) was created as a stand-alone entity in an effort to provide focused care for the County’s animal population. By becoming an independent entity, the Animal Services Department will be able to concentrate its resources on its core mission of caring for the animals in its custody. ASD receives approximately 22 percent of its budget from the County’s General Operating Fund, while the remaining 78 percent is derived through dog license tag sales, shelter fees, enforcement fines, private grants, and donations.
Humane Society Miami
16101 West Dixie Highway
North Miami Beach, FL 33160
The Humane Society of Greater Miami is a limited admit, adoption guarantee facility dedicated to placing every dog and cat in our care into a loving home, and to promoting responsible pet ownership and spay/neuter programs. Every animal admitted to our shelter is free from the threat of euthanasia for as long as it takes to find them a forever home.
Miami Animal Shelters
Miami Animal Shelters are an amazing place to pick out a lifelong family companion. They are sure to have your next future dog!
After choosing a dog at one of the Miami Animal Shelters, try to get him trained as soon as you can. We’ve created a guide for dog training in Miami that should prove helpful to you. A number of new dog owners take their dog to a local pet store or park and enroll their new best friend in a group training class. Others prefer to hire a professional dog trainer and have him train their dog. However, that can be expensive as most trainers will charge several hundred dollars or more. More and more dog owners are now training the dog themselves with the help of excellent online videos. By doing so, they’ve been able to build a bond with their new pet that lasts a lifetime. Regardless of which way you choose to get your dog trained, take the time you need to make the right decision for yourself and your dog. It’s important.
Training Your Dog At Home
One of the best things you can do for yourself and your new rescue is train your dog at home. It costs less, is more interesting and can be a lot of fun. Over time, you’ll be training your dog regardless of who trained him initially. Why not start out training him from the beginning. We’ve produced a number of affordable, easy-to-use online dog training videos that can really help you in the training process. The best part is that we only use positive methods and motivation so you’ll get amazing results without ever intimidating or hurting the dog.
OOur Inside Out Basic Obedience Series features Jason Rae and covers the how-to in dog training along with the psychology of working with dogs. Another popular series is Jason’s Solving Dog Behavior Problems Series, in which he demonstrates how owners can solve their dog’s behavior problems themselves, again only using positive techniques.
[us_cta title=”For More Information On Our Programs” message=”” color=”light” btn_label=”Click Here” btn_color=”primary” btn_size=”” btn_icon=”” btn2_label=”” btn2_color=”primary” btn2_size=”” btn2_icon=”” btn_link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Finsideoutdogtraining.com%2Fvip” btn2_link=””]